Arbor Ridge Partners has an insiders understanding of the legal technology industry to help you better develop your acquisition strategy and identify the most promising acquisition candidates.
Because Arbor Ridge Partners’ leadership team has first-hand experience in buying companies in the eDiscovery and legal technology industry, we are better positioned to understand not only the economics of a deal, but the actual intricacies and operations of a target business. This is a unique skillset truly sets us apart.
We work collaboratively with our clients to help identify opportunities, perform due diligence, determine valuations, negotiate and structure terms, in order to help close the right deals at the right price.
- Define the Company’s business objectives and develop an appropriate growth strategy through acquisition
- Determine the segments of the market to target in terms of offering, size, and geography
- Identify acquisition opportunities in all market segments of interest
- Develop communication plan
- Initial contact and screening for interest
- Determine key issues and quickly identify any potential “deal breakers”
- Negotiate price, terms, and conditions
- Perform due diligence
- Strategic and operational opinions